Pancreas Cancer Research Workshop
4th Annual Pancreatic Cancer Research Workshop
Tuesday 13th September, 2016
2pm – 6pm
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
The AGITG and the Australasian Pancreatic Club (APC) are hosting a Pancreas Cancer Research Workshop to be held in conjunction with the AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting.
|When:||2:00pm – 6:00pm, Tuesday 13th September 2016|
|Where:||Sofitel Melbourne on Collins|
|Registration:||Free, but seats are limited|
Co-chairs Dr Lorraine Chantrill (AGITG) & Dr Chris Scarlett (APC) invite scientists, clinicians, nurses, allied health professionals, consumers, industry partners and anyone with a strong interest in pancreas cancer research to attend and contribute.
The Workshop aims to assist the development of embryonic research ideas into projects through
- Developing new collaborations between researchers, health care providers, consumers and pharmaceutical companies
- Presentation of research concepts at their emergent stage
- Round table discussions to workshop new concepts through networking
- The encouragement of new ideas in Pancreas Cancer Research.
- Delegates are invited to present new concepts for feedback and discussion with the aim to further develop them into collaborative research projects. The focus is on building relationships that may enhance success of obtaining grant funding. If selected, your concept could also be eligible for further development and for presentation at the New Concepts Symposium at the AGITG 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting, and potentially suitable for an AGITG Innovation Grant.
The deadline for submissions is COB 17 August.